Find the latest bookmaker offers available across all uk gambling sites Bets.Zone
Use our complete list of trusted and reputable operators to see at a glance the best casino, poker, sport and bingo bonuses available online.
Descripción de la empresa
Where we are
Spain, UK and Mexico. We operate worldwide.
Who we are
Mirada is a leading provider of software products and services to operators and broadcasters worldwide. Founded in 2000, we have served some of the biggest names in the pay TV world including Antena 3, Movistar, Orange, Cablecom and Televisa and have worked with the likes of HBO, Cisco, Google and FOX.
What we offer
Our people are what we value most. We offer an international, dynamic and flexible work environment where you will be faced with professional responsibilities and endless opportunities. If you become one of us, you will enjoy a fixed salary depending on your previous experience, variable incentives, restaurant tickets, private healthcare, free English classes, flexibility with taking holidays, short working hours every Friday and every day throughout July and August, regular team-building events, in-office perks such as our infamous Fruit Friday and much more…
Our core focus is to offer our clients the ultimate viewing experience with our ever-growing suite of multiscreen software products. We develop front-end apps for set-top boxes, iOS, Android and Smart TVs, back-end platforms and our data intelligence solution. You will develop your skills in the fascinating digital TV world but, be aware, routine is not an option here!
What we are looking for
- IT, Telecommunications Engineering, Software Engineering, Computing or similar studies.
- Specific interest in audiovisual communication, telecommunications and new technologies.
- Good level of English, both spoken and written.
- Desire to develop professionally and build your career within the digital TV industry.
- Curiosity, initiative and no fear to suggest and innovate.
- Good social and communication skills.